I John 5:11 And this is the record, that God hath given to us eternal life, and this life is in «_____________.»
QUESTION: Which of the following would be the proper ending for the above verse?
1. Good Works ——————— 11. The Mass ———————— 21. Any Church
2. Baptism ————————- 12. Donald Duck ——————- 22. Religion
3. Money to the Poor ————— 13. Science ———————— 23. Buddha
4. The Ten Commandments ——- 14. Education ———————- 24. Prayer
5. The First Communion ———— 15. Bible Reading —————— 25. Allah
6. Baptist Church —————— 16. Your Righteousness ———— 26. Mohammed
7. Santa Claus ——————— 17. Tradition ———————— 27. Russell
8. The Masonic Lodge ————- 18. Church Attendance ————- 28. A Priest
9. The Sacraments —————- 19. Your Confirmation ————— 29. Any Saint
10. The Catholic Church ———— 20. Good Personality ————— 30. All Saints
31. Sacrifice ———————- 41. The Chosen Few —————- 51. Popeye
32. Scripture Memorization ——- 42. K of C ————————— 52. The NAACP
33. Any Rabbi ——————— 43. The Holy Communion ———- 53. Tithing
34. Any Angel ——————— 44. Social Standing —————— 54. Satan
35. Your Favorite Uncle ———— 45. The Law ———————— 55. Preaching
36. The Sun ———————— 46. The Rosary ——————— 56. Your Ability To Reason
37. Mickey Mouse —————— 47. Mary —————————- 57. The Pope
38. Money to Church ————— 48. St John ————————- 58. Rev Moon
39. Prayer for Dead ————— 49. Joseph ————————— 59. Boy George
40. Knocking on Doors ———— 50. Good Intentions —————— 60. Meditation
Proverbs 14:12 There is a way which seemeth right unto a man, but the end thereof are the WAYS of death.
Matthew 15:14 Let them alone: they be blind leaders of the blind. And
IF THE BLIND LEAD THE BLIND,
SHALL FALL INTO THE DITCH.
Matthew 7:13-14 Enter ye in at the strait gate: for wide is the gate, and broad is the way, that leadeth to destruction, and MANY there be which go in thereat: Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and
there be that find it
John 5:39-40 Jesus said … Search the scriptures; for in them ye think ye have eternal life: and they (the scriptures) are they which testify of me. And ye will not come to me, that ye might have life.
ANSWER: None of the above. It should read as follows:
I John 5:11 And this is the record, that God hath given to us eternal life, and THIS LIFE IS IN HIS SON.
He that believeth on the Son
hath everlasting life:
and he that believeth not the Son
shall not see life; but
THE WRATH OF GOD
ABIDETH ON HIM.
Acts 3:38-39 Be it known unto you therefore, men and brethren, that through this man is preached unto you the forgiveness of sins: And by him all that believe are justified from all things, from which ye could not be justified by the law of Moses.
Acts 4:12 Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved.
NOTE: One asked, «Where do the pagans & heathens go?» Another answered; «they go to high school, college, shopping, to restaurants, golfing, fishing and to their places of employment. In fact, you see them almost everywhere.»
If you want to go to Heaven; trust Jesus Christ.
If you are determined to go to Hell; trust ANYTHING ELSE!
John 14:5-6 Thomas saith unto him, Lord, we know not whither thou goest; and how can we know the way? Jesus saith unto him,
I AM THE WAY, THE TRUTH, AND THE LIFE:
NO MAN COMETH UNTO THE FATHER, BUT BY ME.
NOTE: Man thinks that if he does not study God’s Word that God will not hold him accountable. This is typical of the Roman Catholics who deposit their personal accountability in the hands of their Church or their priest. God is going to hold you personally accountable for every word in His Holy Word.
John 20:31 But these are written, that ye might believe that Jesus is the Christ, the Son of God; and that believing ye might have life through his name.
NOTE: Life Has Many Choices; Eternity Has Two.
1) Receive Jesus Christ as your Lord and Saviour and receive forgiveness and everlasting life. (His Righteousness)
2) Reject Jesus Christ and receive everlasting damnation in the lake of fire. (Your righteousness)
STATEMENT: The following may sound good but it will cost one his soul. Surely there is more good in me than there is bad and as long as my good outweighs my bad, I’m sure I WILL be okay.