1) We believe the AV 1611 King James Bible to be the perfect and infallible word of God. We believe the word of God is inspired in its origination and preservation; hence divinely preserved throughout its various generations and languages until it reached us in its present form. By this we mean that the AV 1611 preserves the very words of God in the form in which He wished them to be represented in the universal language of these last days: English. Each word is therefore sacred and as such is, in our minds, exempted from the pilferage of presumptuous scholars, whether they be of the Alexandrian variety or of the «conservative,» Traditional (Byzantine) type.
NOTE: If you join in on a discussion on our «Bible Believers’ Open-Forum» and want to challenge the inerrancy of the AV 1611 King James Bible, then you have come to the wrong place and are NOT welcome. If, on the other hand, you are seeking help in your understanding of certain scripture/scriptures and need clarity or more understanding, then you have come to the right place and will get the help and support you are seeking.
2) We believe in the right division of the word of truth, carefully noting doctrinal differences that exist between the various ages in which God has dealt with mankind differently and has given man different responsibilities. As such, we embrace a moderate dispensationalism, as dispensationalists, we are careful not to over divide and thereby reject scriptural doctrines such as water baptism (see statement 4 below), repentance or Godly sorrow, confession of sins to God, assembly at the local church with other saved people, which rejection has become the habit of some of the brethren of hyper-dispensationalistic persuasion.
We believe this moderate division of the word is the only legitimate solution to many of the supposed discrepancies in the scriptures. Not dividing the scriptures can lead to a mixture of truth and error, which so often leads to grave heresy.
3) We believe that salvation in this age (church age) is by grace through faith in the blood and finished atonement of Jesus Christ at Calvary as revealed to the Apostle Paul. In this age (church age) man’s responsibility before God is to believe the gospel in order for God to impute the righteousness of Christ to him at the moment of his belief. However, man’s responsibility in order for God to impute righteousness to him in other ages varies.
We are literal creationists and believe that Man was created in the image and likeness of God; but through the sin of Adam, man fell into sin and is, therefore, lost apart from Christ. Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.
Salvation is the gift of God and includes the forgiveness of sins, the imputation of the Righteousness of Jesus Christ, and the gift of eternal life. Union with the triune God provides all blessings in this life and the life hereafter. Salvation is received by faith alone, apart from all good works and merit.
4) We believe that believers should be immersed in water after being saved. Such believers (water) baptism is one of the two ordinance but is not a means of grace and plays NO part in the salvation of one’s soul.
5) We believe the other ordinance to be the Lord’s Supper or Communion. This is a memorial and again, not a means of grace and plays NO part in the salvation of one’s soul.
6) We believe in a pre-millennial, pre-tribulation translation or rapture of the Church, the body of Christ.
Jesus Christ will come again to receive unto Himself those who believe in Him, that where He is, they may be also. He will come again personally and visibly to establish His kingdom.
7) We believe in the body of Christ (the Church) which is entered into by an individual at the moment of salvation. The agent of this transaction is the Holy Spirit who baptizes that believer spiritually into the Church: the Body of Christ. We believe that the Church is manifested visibly through the local churches. We believe that a local church of Christ is a congregation of baptized believers, associated by covenant in the faith and the fellowship of the Gospel, observing the ordinances of Christ, governed by His laws, and exercising the gifts and privileges invested in them by His word; that its only Scriptural officers are bishops (pastors) and deacons, whose qualifications, claims, and duties are defined in the epistles to Timothy and to Titus. Said local church is an independent local autonomy, governed internally by the bishop and responsible to the Lord Jesus Christ. Its ministries include glorifying the Saviour, edifying the saints, and evangelizing the world for Christ. We reject the so-called Baptist Bride positions and their theories on the Church, Baptism, the nature of John Baptist’s work, etc.
8) We believe the miracle signs and gifts to belong primarily to Israel, dispensationally speaking, and that these signs as practiced by the Charismatic and Apostolic groups are exercised mainly in the flesh, are most often fraudulent, and sometimes demonic and devilish in nature.
9) We believe that a depraved and sinful nature and a naturally dead spirit does not hinder a man from being a free moral agent who is capable and expected by God to will and believe and respond to the admonitions of the Gospel. Men are free to reject God’s graciousness in providing a free salvation. Further, Jesus Christ died for «all» without exception.
10) We believe a man is secured in his salvation eternally and unconditionally in this age at the moment he believes. This condition is secured by the numerous irreversible works of God and the Holy Spirit.
11) We believe that the saints should be separate from the world as pilgrims and sojourners, that the world is evil in its nature and that Satan is its primary god and governor.
12) We believe in the active and vigorous pursuit of lost sinners by street preaching, tract distribution, door-to-door witnessing and any other reasonable and appropriate methods of sowing the seed of the word of God.
NOTE: Our motive is to reach the lost for Jesus Christ. We pray that this material can be used to help win your friends and loved ones to Him.
13) We believe the Trinitarian doctrine of the Godhead and therefore believe Jesus Christ not only to be the Son of God but also God Himself, the image of God, God manifest in the flesh. We also find abundant evidence that the Holy Spirit as both God’s and Christ’s Spirit is Himself God, as well. Therefore: God is one, eternally existing in three persons: God the Father, God the Son and God the Holy Spirit, Who are infinite in glory, wisdom, holiness, justice, power and love.
The Holy Spirit is co-equal with the Father and the Son; regenerates the believing sinner; indwells, guides, instructs and empowers the believer for Godly living and service; comforts the children of God. The Holy Spirit guides and gives power to the church, the body of Christ, to fulfill the Great Commission, and convicts the world of sin, righteousness, and judgment.
Jesus Christ is true man and God, who in His incarnation was conceived of the Holy Spirit and born of the virgin, Mary. In His earthly ministry He lived a sinless life, performed miracles, and died on the cross as a sacrifice for our sins according to the Scriptures. By the power of God, He was raised from the dead in the same body now glorified. He ascended into Heaven where, at the right hand of God, He continually makes intercession for us.
14) We reject the ecumenical movement in any or all of its various forms.
15) We believe in a literal, hot and burning Hell. We believe that hell was prepared for the Devil and his angels to be their future place of habitation; and serves as the abode for the damned. We believe that the place called purgatory is a mith in the minds of the hierarchy of the roman catholic institution.
The resurrection of the believers will be unto eternal glory, and the resurrection of the unbelievers will be unto eternal punishment.